Why Graston Technique?
Great for soft tissue injuries. Dr. Siegel is certified in Graston Technique. Similar to massage therapy, this is a form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization.
We are looking for a professional Licensed Massage Therapist to rent our Massage Therapy Room. You will enjoy the benefit of recommendations to your services from our patients. You will work and maintain your own books and client schedule. This is a space rental position only, we are looking for someone that is reliable, has an established clientele that is in need of a safe, clean, professional environment to grow.
- Great service attitude required.
- You are punctual and reliable.
- Must already have or be in a position to obtain the necessary state or local massage license.
- Must have personal liability insurance prior to beginning work.
- We welcome experienced therapists and talented new graduates.
Licensed Massage Therapist Application Form